Visit Our Official Website

http://www.chumbilabila.com/


How To Order

How do I place my order?
To order, please complete the order form below & ensure that all fields have been filled in. All orders can be made online through e-mail chumbila@chumbilabila.com . Do confirm your order details such as design and product specification. We will send you an online invoice shortly in 24 hours.

How do I confirm my order ?
You are required to pay the full payment (including the shipping cost) and select all the necessary information of your order, including attaching your photos/design email to send the order to us.

How long does it take to process my order?
We work fast and we mean it. Put our name to the test. Your product(s) will completely be ready for shipping in 3 working days .

Can I cancel or change my order?
Order cancellations must be done within 24 hours after placing an order. You can call our customer service centre 017-2463629 / 019-3671076.

What do I do if I am dissatisfied with my order?
If you are not satisfied with any product, please call our customer service within 7 days of receiving your order. Please specify your order, and reason for dissatisfaction. Your satisfaction is our main priority.We are not responsible for typing, image, or design errors introduced by customers in the artwork/document creation process. Chumbilabila does not review artwork/documents for content or spelling after confirmation has been made. All chumbilabila orders are made-to-order. As such , we will not accept a return unless the order is defective or the wrong item(s) is received.Colors displayed online may differ from the actual item due to photography & monitor settings.

What should I do if I do not receive my order within the estimated delivery date?
Call our customer service at 017-2463629 / 019-3671076 .


Order form
Name :
Address :
MobileNumber :
Email :
Item :
Quantity :
Design/Picture/Photo :

0 comments: